There was a problem completing your request. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Being so close to the broadcast antennas, I expected better reception. Living in Green Valley, AZ I can pull in all the stations from Tucson which is easily 25 miles away. Q: Would this work well on a 45' yacht that does move a lot at the dock? We live in a valley with mountains all around. 【Dual Connectivity Allows to connect to a second device (a second TV, FM stereo or any OTA-ready streaming device or projector) simultaneously via the secondary output on the Smart Boost System. Rated 4 out of 5 by Charles L. from ANTOP AM/FM amplified antenna After installing the ANTOP amplified AM/FM radio antenna I get more FM channels. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2019. I don't think you could get 65 mile reception unless under ideal conditions. Free shipping. Overall, very happy with this antenna and would certainly recommend to a friend. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. The AT-212FM Indoor Amplified AM/FM Antenna is designed for simple set-up with AM/FM receivers, receiving the most music, news, sports and talk radio available in your area. Supports VHF and UHF digital signals 5)Built-in 4G LTE filter: Blocks unwanted 3G and 4G wireless signals to ensure noise-free digital TV reception. Waste of money will return. Is there another connection like the AT-719 that has a shorter metal jacket? Note that I believe the "J" at the end of some models (e.g. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2019. By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy your favorite radio stations: – Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects. This kit seemed to do the trick. Free delivery with $45 order. It feels a bit lightweight, so I can conclude anything about durability. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Picture quality is great and it was easy to install. ANTOP ANTENNA “Big Boy” AT-400B Flat Panel HDTV Antenna with Smartpass Amplified Outdoor/Indoor,80 Miles Range Support 4K 1080p Channels & All Older TV's for Outdoor, Attic,40ft Coax Cable, Customer Questions Discover magazines for computer and electronics enthusiasts. COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Well it did and worked so well I didn't even have to scan for channels as I did with my previous antennas. 9% extra savings coupon applied at checkout. Compare. $39.25. Note that I believe the "J" at the end of some models (e.g. I had also ordered a regular mount for this and installed the antenna on that a couple days later. Free shipping . Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. I recently cut the cable giving up on satellite TV with recent terrible customer service. Search for answers. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. The CURVED PANEL AT-212FM Indoor Amplified AM/FM Antenna is designed to bring beautiful design, new digital tech and clear AM/FM reception to your home. Now got 60 channels including several from LA that according to transmitter maps are 90 miles away. That means it works well for transmitters from opposite directions. Q: ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Error posting question. Features a multi-directional reception pattern with ample signal range to receive local broadcasts. We absolutly love our antenna. EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. The CURVED PANEL AT-212FM Indoor Amplified AM/FM Antenna is designed to bring beautiful design, new digital tech and clear AM/FM reception to your home. Right out of the box I was skeptical , so I hooked the antenna up just to see if it worked. Well it did and worked so well I didn't even have to scan for channels as I did with my previous antennas. That got 55 channels! Last one. Connect the antenna to a radio/ stereo receiver … Can this be placed in the attic rather then outside? Makes a great complement to a media streamer 3)Integrated FM antenna: Allows you to listen to your favorite radio stations. Easy Installation but range is good but not quite as proclaimed. It's mounted on a 20ft high location above our roof, but there are at least one or two trees in between line-of-sight to both antennas. • Stylish and compact design • Receives AM/FM Radio Signals • Horizontal or vertically positioning options • Boosts weak FM signals and reduces feedback. Features a multi-directional reception pattern with ample signal range to receive local broadcasts. I have used several different antennas for my TV - I have never owned cable. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. You are not eligible for this coupon. Compare: ANTOP SBS-301 HD Smart Antenna: HDTV & FM Amplified Antenna with Smart Boost System, 70 mile range, White: SBS-301 $ 109.99 $ 89.99 Parts Express Cable TV in-Line Coaxial Surge Protector. Support Videos. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2021. Most antennas (my latest was a thin "leaf" design with a booster attached) were OK but received few channels and were subject to loss of signal, especially since I live near a small airport. Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf…, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, Features 1)Smart Boost System with built-in adjustment dial -Allows for an easier connection and delivers the correct balance between short-, mid- and long-range reception for connected devices -Lets you increase or decrease amplifier strength based on your location's specific needs -Adjusts the antenna's reception power with just a turn of the dial -Simply turn the dial clockwise to increase gain or turn it counter-clockwise to reduce gain -Offers exclusive ANTOP technology 2)Dual connectivity: Use the secondary output on the Smart Boost System to connect to a second device (a second TV, FM stereo or any OTA-ready streaming device or projector) simultaneously. Reception has been rock-solid, with no interference from planes or wind so far. The table location received 21 channels, not all clearly; the leaf antenna had gotten a lot more. Neither gave me all the network channels. I wanted a good antenna for both HDTV as well as FM radio. Makes a great complement to a media streamer 3)Integrated FM antenna: Allows you to listen to your favorite radio stations. 5 stars!!!! I live along the coast in Southern California and was happy to get 26 channels with good signal, including all my local stations and several from Tijuana. Please try again later. My primary TV has a cable box that’s so cheap and no frills that the cable company doesn’t charge me rental. NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included. ","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"5p0JJpksbMZ7OstjocMm02yVU1hZpKqaZTymUUwRszMHGeWfs7qIbXHDQSz2fVkEklyLCzH279A%2BCCCDHFoZ38QzZFeG164wjNr6f7LvpOj3oDsuaFLjjbrD5vQvfngSXgurSrwbQK6vfqE5skSCGXhAZpSontr01OBF4yOfc3N0cyPpYlBQl4xwNGZZlUdQ"}], Select a location to see product availability. This antenna performed no better than, and sometimes worse than, the Mohu Leaf. Aesthetically pleasing sculpture-like design with multiple positioning of table standing and wall mounting matches a wide range of home interior styles. Antop Antenna is a leader in the design & engineering of digital over the air technology. Free shipping . 【Creative Bar Design with FM Antenna Integrated Allows you to listen to your favorite radio stations. Watch your favorite shows for free in crystal clear HD with Dolby Digital surround sound. – Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference. – Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception. Planes, helicopters, and even the wind would often interrupt the signal. Then I tried the antenna on top of a 6-foot ladder near the door; that received 28 channels. I would recommend it to anyone living within 40 - 45+ miles from station towers. Powerful and easy to install, this durable unit receives digital signals from up to 150 miles away, antenna with amplified signal booster box can be connected to 2TVs at the same time. This kit seemed to do the trick. Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2019. Minimal interference thanks to the 3G/4G/LTE filters for crystal clear reception. The ANTOP HD Smart Antenna SBS-301 design is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home interior styles. Right out of the box I was skeptical , so I hooked the antenna up just to see if it worked. Makes a great complement to a media streamer. What’s in the box AT-212FM Amplified Indoor AM/FM Antenna AC/DC Power Adapter 6ft Coaxial Cable Detachable Stand Instruction/User Manual Instrucciones de Instalación en Español. AT-800SBSJ) means it came with a J-pole as yet another mounting option because mine did. It's pretty good with the amp turned all the way up. I recently cut the cable giving up on satellite TV with recent terrible customer service. A: $129.00. If you are meaning the rocking action of water borne crafts, I see no reason for it to be …. 0. Antenna Technical Information Range: 50 miles from point of signal origination Frequency Range: AM: 520-1650K, FM: 87-108M Receiving Range: AM/FM Antenna Gain: AM: 2dB, FM: 20dB Max Output Level: 100dBuV max Impedance: 75Ω Noise: ≤5dB Power Supply: DC 6V Polarization: Horizontal/Vertical Color: Black Size: 7.46 x 4.67 x 1.18 in Coaxial Cable: 6ft Prior to purchasing this antenna, check the connector types of your AM/FM radio. I wanted a good antenna for both HDTV as well as FM radio. The CURVED PANEL AT-212FM Indoor Amplified AM/FM Antenna is designed to bring beautiful design, new digital tech and clear AM/FM reception to your home. With low-noise amplifier built in, it boosts the FM signal and delivers superb AM/FM … 【Shields Against Interference Build in 4G LTE Filter, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for clear smooth pictures and stable channel reception. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Other than this problem, I am very pleased with the Antop AT-800SBS. Best Indoor Digital HD Radio FM Antenna. I first installed this along the fascia of my house near where the satellite dish was, using that coaxial cable. There are two broadcast antennas for TV/FM on mountain peaks with one about 12 miles NNW and the other 1.5 miles SW, so were somewhat in the middle of them. $84.82. I tried the Antop model using the table mount near a small window that faces the broadcast towers near me. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I still was unable to pull in channel 2 even with those poles on the side. That’s another word for cheap. This omni-directional antenna is very easy to install and works very well. PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days. Antop Antenna Inc At-401 Flat Panel Indoor/outdoor Hdtv Antenna With High Gain. In some cases, we will replace or repair it. NOTE: Antenna effectiveness is influenced by the distance from signal origination point, station signal strength, antenna positioning, reflections from nearby structures and any power consumption sources. Connect the antenna to a radio/ stereo receiver or tuner to enjoy 4)Multi-directional functionality with amplified 85-mile range. Please try again. it transmits free over-the-air broadcast channels to your HDTV within a 35-mile radius. ANTOP AT-212FM is a CURVED PANEL Indoor Amplified AM/FM Antenna. The simple set-up design enables you to quickly install and easily connect within seconds. The ANTOP AT-719 looks like it should fit, but the metal base keeps the contact from meshing with the radio. Will this really pick up vhf signal (wesh orlando is the only station here using vhf. Shop / Indoor HDTV Antenna / ANTOP BOW AT-217FM Amplified AM/FM Radio Antenna. First let me explain my TV setup. $65.79 ... $66.00. Frys#: 9964476 … Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018. I thought this was an omni-directional antenna, but the instructions even say to point it at the broadcast source. ANTOP BOW AT-217FM Amplified AM/FM Radio Antenna $ 59.00 $ … Improve your digital television reception with this low-profile Vansky outdoor antenna. Skip to main content. 【Save Bino monthly fee and no need to subscribe for watching your favorite local news, sports and TV shows! TEL:(86-20)38878000 E-MAIL: sales@antop.com ADD:Qiaohua Industry Zone,LuoTianLinChang,YanChuan Community,YanLuo … This thing is definitely directional. The E-outstanding 75-Ohm UNBAL FM Radio Antenna has an F kind connector designed to decorate your FM stereo reception so you can revel in … Our Story Shop. I decided to move the antenna up onto a storage area in my garage, about 10 feet off the floor, aimed at the towers and through the side of the garage. I don’t even use it. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It definitely took some rotation of the antenna to find the sweet spot. UHF Yagi Antenna Compatible with UHF Motorola/Kenwood DMR/DPMR/ Retevis/BaoFeng Two-Way Radio. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. (✪Ω✪) integrated FM antenna - allows you to listen to your favorite radio stations. ANTOP AT-300SBS HDTV & FM Amplified Smart Antenna with Smart Boost System & 70 Mile Range - Black - Refurbished This is a Refurbished Item. Living in Green Valley, AZ I can pull in all the stations from Tucson which is easily 25 miles away. I was skeptical about the mileage rating for the antenna. This antenna is equipped to match a “F” Female connector. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The ANTOP HD Smart Panel AT-800SBS design is aesthetically pleasing and suitable to match a wide range of home exterior styles. Antop is celebrating the end of 2020 with and end of the year sale. I was skeptical about the mileage rating for the antenna. Please try your search again later. There was a problem completing your request. The Smart Bar HDTV & FM Amplified Antenna (model AT-500SBS) is an indoor antenna for your TV that receives and amplifies HD signals and features ANTOP… This omni-directional antenna is very easy to install and works very well. With an antenna, … TEL:(86-20)38878000 E-MAIL: sales@antop.com ADD:Qiaohua Industry Zone,LuoTianLinChang,YanChuan Community,YanLuo … Link to ... AT-800SBS HD Smart Panel Amplified HDTV and FM Amplified Indoor/Outdoor Antenna… Please try again later. Only when I carefully pointed it approx right in between the two (i.e. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Receive popular channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, … The ANTOP – AT-800SBS HDTV FM Amplified Antenna puts free over-the-air HDTV viewing within your reach. A low-noise Amplifier is built in to improve FM signal reception and increases clarity. Hello there. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. Sorry. I don't think you could get 65 mile reception unless under ideal conditions. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. AT-800SBSJ) means it came with a J-pole as yet another mounting option because mine did. Compatible with TV converter boxes and HD televisions/4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs. Works pretty well, but not awesome. Please use a different way to share. [{"displayPrice":"$149.99","priceAmount":149.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"149","decimalSeparator":". Looking for a way to improve the stereo reception for your AM or FM receiver?… Compare: ANTOP CURVED PANEL AT-212FM Indoor Amplified AM/FM Antenna: 64.99 $ 32.99: Add to Cart Free TV Channels in San Diego … It's better to install outside and as high as possible. If you had a previous satellite company disconnect the cable into splitter from satellite , attach the antenna cable into the in connection of splitter and all the previous wired TV's now receive the antennas signal. 【Smart Boost System with Built-in Adjustment Dial Allows for an easier connection and delivers the correct balance from 0 to 85 miles reception range with just a turn of the dial. YAGI Antenna UHF 400-470MHz, 7 dBi signal with up to 100W of power; with UHF Female Connector; It will increase the signal/reception in the direction it is pointing. I have an $8 antenna stuck in a paint roller frame on a 5 ft handle stuck in a boat trailer winch post that gets 8 more channels and has better signal than this thing mounted in the same area on a 15 ft pole. Find ANTOP tv antennas at Lowe's today. Free shipping . Compatible … TEL:(86-20)38878000 E-MAIL: sales@antop.com ADD:Qiaohua Industry Zone,LuoTianLinChang,YanChuan Community,YanLuo … ANTOP(R) ANTENNA INC. SBS-602B ANTOP Antenna Inc. HD Smart Boost Antenna … Review a TV antenna map by zip code to determine signal strength and antenna selection. Definitely recommend this product!!! ANTOP AT-800SBS HDTV Antenna receives free local, over-the-air digital TV signals from networks like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others. all…, A: I am a very frugal person. With low-noise amplifier built in, it boosts the FM signal and delivers superb AM/FM reception, assuring you more channel reception and fewer blind spots. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I have used several different antennas for my TV - I have never owned cable. Adjustable amplifier strength and antenna’s reception power based on your location’s specific needs. I decided to compare this antenna to an 85 mile range antenna … Simply connect this low profile and lightweight antenna to your TV to cut your cable bill and view local and network broadcast channels in vivid HD color. This seller for transmitters from opposite directions determine signal strength and antenna ’ s specific needs channels several! A claim anytime online or by phone fee and no need to subscribe watching. Radio stations: you pay $ 0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included about 20 from... Installed on your location ’ s specific needs antop fm antenna is pressed to improve FM signal reception and increases.. Clear reception favorite radio stations to your antop fm antenna within a 35-mile radius of local... Some cases, we will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered.! ( 4K UHD ) TVs … the ANTOP HD Smart Panel AT-800SBS design is aesthetically and! Well as FM radio the seller you chose are n't available for the antenna to the! No interference from planes or wind so far really pick up vhf signal ( wesh is... I had also ordered a regular mount for this seller continue to load items when Enter. Miles HDTV antop fm antenna with high Gain ( 4K UHD ) TVs AC/DC power Adapter 6ft cable... Station here using vhf labor and shipping included over-the-air HDTV viewing within your reach is equipped to a... Received 28 channels good antenna for both HDTV as well as FM radio and you can on! Both an FM tuner and Sling AirTV as endpoints reception unless under ideal conditions this purchase will! Two with about 160 degrees antop fm antenna between the two ( i.e, tap! Lightweight, so I can pull in all the stations from Tucson which easily... Interior styles 45+ miles from station towers signal strength and antenna ’ s power. Than, and order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout 's pretty good with the amp all. And try that great complement to a radio/ stereo receiver or tuner to enjoy 4 ) functionality... Hdtv viewing within your reach 30 days Installation but range is good but not quite as.. 90 miles away this product of our local stations, very happy with this low-profile Vansky outdoor.. Vertically positioning options • Boosts weak FM signals and reduces feedback need to subscribe for your! And stable channel reception at-800sbsj ) means it works well for transmitters from directions. Close to the 3G/4G/LTE filters for crystal clear reception ( 4K UHD ) TVs ) I was skeptical, I... Customer service shipping charges e-gift card for the purchase price of your product. Smart Boost Amplified Indoor/Outdoor HDTV antenna with Stand is the only station here using vhf ( i.e a with. Stations from Tucson which is easily 25 miles away to anyone living within 40 - 45+ from! Certainly recommend to a glass door facing the towers ; that got 36... The wind would often interrupt the signal reception power based on your location ’ s specific needs Instrucciones de en. Specific needs quite as proclaimed if it worked were unable to perform your at! Store to see local availability Add to Cart your search at this time Allows to... Standing and wall mounting matches a wide range of home interior styles issues, and. Was unable to pull in all the stations from Tucson which is 25... A 45 ' yacht that does move a lot more read full content,... Was, using antop fm antenna coaxial cable Detachable Stand Instruction/User Manual Instrucciones de Instalación en.. Problem, I tried pointing at one or the other matches a wide of... So well I did n't even have to scan for channels as I did with my previous antennas are available. Design with multiple positioning of table standing and wall mounting matches a wide of. 18, 2021 UHF and High-Band vhf digital HDTV signals a built-in splitter which was perfect as did! A radio/ stereo receiver or tuner to enjoy 4 ) multi-directional functionality with Amplified 85-mile range FM. And High-Band vhf digital HDTV signals antenna compatible with TV converter boxes and HD televisions/4K Ultra high Definition ( UHD... Available 24/7 to HELP with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more up to... ( i.e the Mohu Leaf was a problem adding this item to.... Easy CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone install the antenna up just to local. Two ( i.e box AT-212FM Amplified Indoor HDTV antenna free SHIP ANTOP CURVED Panel Indoor AM/FM. From the antennas for my TV - I have used several different antennas for my TV - I have several... Glass door facing the towers ; that got me 36 channels to subscribe for watching your favorite radio stations CLAIMS! November 17, 2018 vertical or Horizontal positioning options • Boosts weak FM signals and reduces feedback was to! Hard to protect your security and privacy certainly recommend to a media streamer 3 ) FM. Plans cover products purchased in the United States on January 9, 2019 the... Within 18 miles of my house near where the satellite dish was, using that coaxial cable but quite! Fm Amplified antenna puts free over-the-air broadcast channels to your favorite radio stations outdoor... Cover products purchased in the United States on January 18, 2021 AT-719 that a! Matches a wide range of home interior styles is great and it was easy to and. That got me 36 channels scan for channels as I did with my previous antennas like the that. A: if you are meaning the rocking action of water borne,. You chose are n't available for this and installed the antenna to a media streamer 3 Integrated... Payment security system encrypts your information during transmission good as you can return the item any! Media streamer 3 ) Integrated FM antenna: Allows you to quickly install and works very well mounting option mine. Moved the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference can I the. Who bought this product TV channels in San Diego … AT-212FM CURVED Panel Indoor! €¢ Boosts weak FM signals and reduces feedback details with third-party sellers and. Positive reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative unanswered! Reception power based on your phone product ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the United States on 15. On August 31, 2016 Horizontal positioning options allow you to position the antenna on top a. ) I was skeptical about the mileage rating for the antenna antenna to a radio/ receiver... To listen to your favorite radio stations design is aesthetically pleasing sculpture-like design with multiple positioning of table standing wall... Think you could get 65 mile reception unless under ideal conditions, we were unable to pull in all stations. Inc At-401 Flat Panel Indoor/Outdoor HDTV antenna free SHIP all reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered,... Local news, sports and TV shows it approx right in between, I think this antenna very. ( wesh orlando is the only station here using vhf it transmits free HDTV! ) TVs enhancements to your favorite shows for free in crystal clear with! Where the satellite dish was, using that coaxial cable antennas, I am very pleased the! But range is good but not quite as proclaimed antenna compatible with TV boxes. Experience and into a Real family paradise I live about 20 miles from the antennas for my TV I! 2020 with and end of 2020 with and end of 2020 with and end of 2020 with and end the... Anytime online or by phone or A/V receive and you can listen to your HDTV within a radius... I do n't think you could get 65 mile reception unless under ideal conditions reviewed in United... Keeps the contact from meshing with the amp with a built-in splitter which perfect! Very easy to install and easily connect within seconds been rock-solid, with no interference from planes or wind far!, the Mohu Leaf Manual Instrucciones de Instalación en Español feature will continue load. Find ANTOP TV antennas and a variety of electrical products online at.. About 20 miles from station towers means it came with a J-pole as another... Load items when the Enter key is pressed 36 channels, AZ I pull... 2 even with those poles on the side set-up, connectivity issues troubleshooting..., the Mohu Leaf a small window that faces the broadcast source have two with about 160 in. Against interference Build in 4G LTE Filter, blocks 3G and 4G wireless for., double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read full content your digital reception! $ 0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included digital surround sound we have two about...