These are the types of anime girls who:. #link. tier list danganronpa danganronpaV3 super danganronpa 2 opinions my opinion tiermaker. from the story Danganronpa Headcanons. by 7DivineStar7 (Buki Baby ) with 1,831 reads. For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. 1 day ago. 0. Waifu Tier List. Danganrompa exicution template. Ultimate Danganronpa and Fanganronpa Tier List. Navigation for main characters of the danganronpa anime series. About the Uploader. Close. The ultimate danganronpa waifu tier list. (Topic ID: … Honestly...you probably shouldn't be on here at least until you finish the first game...it's far too risky. I dont have a waifu tier list but if I did asuna would be around c tier. danganronpa male characters best to … To me, Mikan's fate in Danganronpa 2 is one of the most heartbreaking and memorable tragedies of the entire franchise. S but not quite there. In January of this year before I graduated, me and my 4 boys made a waifu tier list with as much **** as possible. Sorter for Touhou characters. Therefore, I think C is an appropriate waifu ranking for Mukuro. Hot www.reddit.com. 5. spoiler. I'm not even sure if this is accurate. 40.0% . User account menu. ... My Official waifu tier list. This character... is Mai Waifu. I think sdr2 had a much more likable cast for me. u/infamous-nine-yo. Joined Jul 30, 2014 Messages 4,029 Location Earth. 3K Views. Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope Character Tier. 89% Upvoted. Danganronpa Tier List. After finishing your video game related tier list, check out these Video Game Brackets ! Who is your danganronpa waifu? The rankings are basically based on who are the top characters, who are the next best characters after that, and so on. 177k members in the danganronpa community. we couldn't rank those two other bears from ultra despair girls so sorry rest in peace. This thread is archived. Characters from the three main games + Komaru and the Warriors of Hope + The bears + Future Foundation + Demon Hunting victims in DRAE + Some minor characters. Prev. Read Danganronpa from the story Book of Waifu by LunaticChild (Kid Strange) with 1,064 reads. Danganronpa character tier list. Posted by. 5.7k. This is a my personal ranking of the cast in the mainline Danganronpa games: Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. Mukuro from IF is an A tier waifu, Mukuro from DR3/1 is a F tier waifu. 7,061 takers. Waifu Tier List. 5 days ago. Not to mention kirito has a harem of like 20 different girls. Table of Contents. My Personal Waifu Tier List w/ Explanations : danganronpa. Mikan is the Ultimate Nurse and one of the class members forced to play the Killing Game in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. 6. Cookies help us deliver our Services. This list is completely 100% objective and if you disagree you're absolutely wrong and should kill yourself More important than life Waifu Personality>Design Would protec Would fuck Would maybe fuck Don't give me any of that "but she's 1,000 years old" garbage, having a Nowi waifu is just plain sick. spoiler. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! Textile Embed. shinragod Anthro Artist. I've watched sao and I like asuna but in my opinion she's kind of basic. I had to make. It was probably just an error in the tier list. For Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair on the PlayStation Vita, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "OFFICIAL Danganronpa 2 Waifu Tier List" - Page 2. Danganronpa Character Tier List. 6 comments. Best waifu tier list. But oh well, whateva. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Fanart. Close. Personal Danganronpa Waifu Tier List (DR1 - V3) Misc. Ibuki Mioda: Ibuki is a fun waifu who is the perfect case of … My Official waifu tier list. Mikan had helped so many others - I wanted help her in turn by being her friend and encouraging her to blossom. The Ultimate Danganronpa Waifu Tier List. Her medical skills and knowledge prove quite helpful, both in … Therefore, I think C is an appropriate waifu ranking for Mukuro. A Patch 10.2 LoL Champion Tier List on MOBAFire. danganronpa - all deaths. 34. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! by 7DivineStar7 (Buki Baby ) with 1,831 reads. All you need to do, is to click on the bubbles next to your selected answer. Only one character may be in this tier for a given work or medium. @polypholly: 666,273 people diagnosed Hot! danganronpa v3 killing harmony, danganronpa 2: goodbye despair, danganronpa: trigger happy havoc, tier list, profsuperman, sonic the hedgehog, monokuma. anonymous Rank: #634. animemanga. Here you will find tier list templates from which you can create your own tier litst. Close. For Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair on the PlayStation Vita, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "OFFICIAL Danganronpa 2 Waifu Tier List". S but not quite there. Tags: apa itu waifu dan laifu, arti waifu dan laifu, bakugou x waifu deku, ballmastrz 9009 waifu, besto waifu 50, blend s waifu, bokuman waifu 48, but your waifu, c c waifu, can having a waifu background, civ 6 waifu, come avere una waifu, create a waifu, create your waifu, d d waifu catalog, d d waifu catalogue, d va waifu, danganronpa 1 waifu, danganronpa 2 waifu, danganronpa 3 waifu… 0. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Her medical skills and knowledge prove quite helpful, both in tending to the other students and in providing autopsy reports to help solve the murders. Includes Danganronpa 1 and 2. 0 dangan idol edgy ocs a fun book just for the danganronpa casts to text each other. Read Tier List Time Bitches!!!!! I'm not even sure if this is accurate. Erza starts off as a lone wolf and stays loyal to following the rules. Find it out now! What DanganRonpa female is your waifu? Log In Sign Up. 2 Pokémon Love Waifu by @KawaneZakuso. ... Danganronpa V3 Characters. Click to see spoiler. One of the most appealing recurring fantasies of fiction is the idea that you can 'fix' people just by being friends with them. ... Ah yes, Gundam is my favorite waifu too. save. NEXT: My Hero Academia: 5 Couples That Are Perfect Together (& 5 That Make No Sense). XD S Tier: Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) Sally Acorn (Sonic) Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) Courtney (Total Drama) Lisa (Blackpink) Ashi (Samurai Jack) Vriska Serket … Infp Anime Characters Danganronpa. After finishing your video game related tier list, check out these Video Game Brackets ! Sort by. Ibuki Mioda: Ibuki is a fun waifu who is the perfect case of having the right tools, but isn’t my type. And if you liked it, don't forget to like the quiz :3. there was alot of compromises here but i think we did a good job. Waifu List. The Ultimate Danganronpa Waifu Tier List. On the other hand, we have Mukuro from the Danganronpa 3 anime, who is just Junko’s sidekick who doesn’t for one second act like the person we knew her to be from IF. Press J to jump to the feed. The school is presided over by a bear called Monokuma, and he explains to them that their graduation hinges around … random, waifu, top5. Super Character Tier List 2: Goodbye Waifus. Apr 1, 2016 #10 You forgot to put Nowi in the creeper section of the tier list. Are a perfect fit for what you want in a girlfriend. My Personal Waifu Tier List w/ Explanations : danganronpa. raw download clone embed print report. Personal Danganronpa Waifu Tier List (DR1 - V3) Misc. 4.9k. Years of severe bullying and abuse has left her with absurdly low self-esteem, making her paranoid and fragile in social situations. A Patch 8.13 LoL Champion Tier List on MOBAFire. 335 likes. Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features! For Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair on the PlayStation Vita, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "OFFICIAL Danganronpa 2 Waifu Tier List". SO MANY cuts. Other Danganronpa Waifu Awesome Luck Hope Report. Posted by. share. Claim Authorship Edit History. … The following is a list of characters from the spike chunsoft video game series danganronpa. Hot www.reddit.com. I didn’t include characters from the animes because I’ve never seen any of them, so I don’t have an opinion on them. Danganronpa V3 Ships. Other Danganronpa Waifu Awesome Luck Hope Report. 2 years ago. Despair, this is the #1 Community for all Danganronpa! Waifu Tier ⓘ The best of the best. SuperDarkrai. 174 Tweets Result patterns 100,000: Goodbye despair on the playstation vita a gamefaqs message board topic titled official danganronpa 2 waifu tier list … Hello i am best girl chiaki and i am best waifu and everyones waifu mostly Hajime ... 04/25/20. Everyone forgets about her . next page > | last page. Because Chihiro’s not a waifu. Add to library 44 » Discussion 122 » Follow author » Share . Adjust content blocking Content Blocking. It seems to me that anime characters have a special place in the hearts of infps, and it's not hard to see why. hide. How good of a waifu are you? Posted by. 12 Comments. I wanna rp in a killing game, is there any rp chat rooms i can go to so i can rp? Tags: apa itu waifu dan laifu, arti waifu dan laifu, bakugou x waifu deku, ballmastrz 9009 waifu, besto waifu 50, blend s waifu, bokuman waifu 48, but your waifu, c c waifu, can having a waifu background, civ 6 waifu, come avere una waifu, create a waifu, create your waifu, d d waifu catalog, d d waifu catalogue, d va waifu, danganronpa 1 waifu, danganronpa 2 waifu, danganronpa 3 waifu… Pick your sources, and hit the Start button. hide. By Nerdastasia Watch. 0. @ShootinStardust: 8,426 people diagnosed 5 Dangan Ronpa Waifu … Meme. You use our tier list maker to quickly create your own, unique and interactive template that anyone can use. The Ultimate Danganronpa Waifu Tier List. Song Sorter | Contact | Source Code | Best Taste | Clear Save Data. Holy crap there's a lot of characters, and honestly I wanted to see if I could reach 100. 29 comments. People still love this game right? This tier list is wrong about a lot of characters. Click to see spoiler. Danganronpa Tier List. u/luluhatchi. Danganronpa tier list. Database Moderator & Ponyologist . spoiler. A tier list of most of the Danganronpa and what I think of them. They’re a god. 3. Press J to jump to the feed. Are either beautiful, cute, confident, or any other variation you consider “attractive”. For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. Posted by. My my so much to unpack here ;3 Of course without saying Carmelita is an S Rank is a given for u n me ;3 A couple other S-Ranks for me would be Tawna Bandicoot, Coco Bandicoot, Kitty Katswell, Peg Pete and Alicia Priss. ; Have the perfect personality that suits your tastes. Meme. Posted by 2 hours ago. January 4, 2021; 3 minute read; 0. Posted by. Danganronpa Games/Anime Ordered Best to Worst. The mainline games feature groups of "ultimate" students with skills or positions that make them likely to have an impact on society, forced to play the Killing Game in which the only escape is to murder another student and get away with it. A League of Legends Tier List created by Yahaib: Definitive Waifu Tier List. Posted by just now. A League of Legends Tier List created by Atmuz: Official Waifu Tier List. if u wanna make ur own tier list we got a template right here made by phukfaic. Shares. Best waifu tier list. 0 dangan idol edgy ocs a fun book just for the danganronpa casts to text each other. Goodbye despair and danganronpa v3. Therefore, I think C is an appropriate waifu ranking for Mukuro. For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. Mukuro from IF is an A tier waifu, Mukuro from DR3/1 is a F tier waifu. Took somewhere around 5 … Using science and waifu technology to rate your waifus because it looks like you need it. Spak Hero of Neverwinter. u/RoyalFrigate. report. Mikan is the Ultimate Nurse and one of the class members forced to play the Killing Game in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. To graduate from this high school essentially means you'll succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 2 notes. me and phukfaic ranked as many characters as we could into this tier list we made together. Mikan Tsumiki. save. Mar 16th, 2018. 5.5k. thank you all so much for watching :)sub for more dangan content~ Misc. Mukuro from IF is an A tier waifu, Mukuro from DR3/1 is a F tier waifu. Because you’d marry them if it were possible. When it comes to Hope vs. By Nerdastasia Watch. Mikan is sweet and caring but outside of medical contexts she has no confidence whatsoever. 2 days ago. Today's Top Image Galleries . text 1.93 KB . spoiler. I don't … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 85% Upvoted. Goodbye despair and danganronpa v3. Volga Juggling Veteran. The ultimate danganronpa waifu tier list. 12 Comments. Characters from the three main games komaru and the warriors of hope the bears future foundation demon hunting victims in drae some minor characters. spoiler. 0 comments. This is a complete story based game. Read the topic about The winner of Reddit's 4th Waifu War is... on MyAnimeList, and join in the discussion on the largest online anime and manga database in the world! This is a my personal ranking of the cast in the mainline danganronpa games. Someone who understands that kaito is a valid waifu, I'm sorry but do I sense discrimination with my waifu tsumugi. Which waifu tier list doesn't have Kamui?? xxtheoneguyxx waifu tier list furry. 3 days ago. Mukuro from IF is an A tier waifu, Mukuro from DR3/1 is a F tier waifu. Meme. u/EgilDidNothingWrong. For Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair on the PlayStation Vita, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "OFFICIAL Danganronpa 2 Waifu Tier List" - Page 2. So, let's get riiiight into it! Ibuki Mioda: Ibuki is a fun waifu who is the perfect case of … Click to see spoiler. Fate Grand Order Tier List. Finally! Waifu Tier List. Tier S; Tier A+; Tier A; Tier A-Tier B+; Tier B; Tier B-Tier C+; Tier C; Tier D+; Tier D; Tier E; Tier F; Danganronpa is an adventure game which was released in 2012. Both oc and cannon . 22 Favourites. Danganronpa Cases. prev. 362 . The Ultimate Animal Crossing Villager Tier List… Top www.reddit.com. Danganronpa 2 tier list. Are you for hope or despair? A group of 15 elite high school students are gathered at a very special, high class high school. a month ago. Most My Hero Academia fans can unite behind one opinion, and that's that Mineta is the worst student from Class 1-A -- and even possibly the worst character from the series overall. 1 Erza Scarlet Erza Scarlet is an S-Class Mage from the infamous magic guild Fairy Tail. I think sdr2 had a much more likable cast for me. 7,061 takers. A League of Legends Tier List created by Doody_tco: Waifu Tier List. Dangonronpa tier list. Danganronpa waifu material tier list. Simple, right? Includes Danganronpa 1 and 2. Click on the character you like better from the two, or tie them if you like them equally or don't know them. Despair, this is the #1 Community for all Danganronpa! As the story develops Erza changes into loving mage strong and independent. Block Anime? dr1 character tier list. 3K Views. Not a member of Pastebin yet? Ultra Waifu Genarator (Part 5) ... Up to date with all waifu-tier NPCs! I am so sorry! 22 Favourites. Danganronpa Class Trials. I had to make. Willow Schnee wasn't available on any good V7 list I could find so just imagine her being in the "Worship is Likely" Tier. Therefore, I think C is an appropriate waifu ranking for Mukuro. So as always, the first list is the "How likely are they to let you worship them" list, which can be found here: images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca8877… Now some clarification for this list is needed on a few points. Posted by 1 year ago. Includes 1 & 2. When it comes to Hope vs. There are already 200,000+ tier list templates available on TierMaker and you can make a tier list for nearly anything by searching for the topic you are interested in or starting on our category page. 5.2k. It's unbelievable. A Patch 10.24 LoL Champion Tier List on MOBAFire. Read Tier List Time Bitches!!!!! Misc. i hope you enjoy! Danganronpa is set at Hope’s Peak Academy, a school where only the best students can attend. Because they made a custom tier list and forgot about her. u/heyitzsuzanne. I wanted to save her. Considering her ultimate trait she is in there somewhere! This is a my personal ranking of the cast in the mainline danganronpa games. 5 Dangan Ronpa Waifu by @ShootinStardust. But it's Danganronpa, so it wasn't that simple. check this out lads. 6 days ago. 5.0k. 0. Posted by. Celestia Ludenberg, also known as Celeste, is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Add to library 44 » Discussion 122 » Follow author » Share . Budget Excel Waifu Tier List. But oh well, whateva. In real life, someone who'd experienced the horrors that Mikan had would need far more than simple kindness to heal all of their wounds. There will be questions, and answers. Much of the game's drama comes from the relationships between the students who naturally want to work together to thwart their captors but never know for sure who can be trusted. Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony. Danganronpa is a series of visual novels with a few spin-offs in various media. spoiler. share. The definition of anime waifu literally means “wifey material”. Custom Tier List Maker. Ibuki Mioda Sprites. Who is your danganronpa waifu? Certain options have details that you can hover to read. Gundham Tanaka Sprites. My Personal Waifu Tier List w/ Explanations : danganronpa. Are you for hope or despair? The romance part of sao was always lacking and sometimes rushed. Each student excels at something whether it be leadership, sports or technology, but Makoto Naegi has no notable skills whatsoever but finds himself at the school’s gates. from the story Danganronpa Headcanons. But who would be your ideal and perfect waifu? Archived. Misc. Video game tier list templates. Danganronpa 1-2-V3 main characters (SPOILERS) Ibuki Mioda Sprites. SPOILERS spoiler. If this is a list of most of the danganronpa and what I think is... 0 dangan idol edgy ocs a fun waifu who is the Ultimate Nurse and one of murder-mystery! In life, but graduating is very difficult bears from ultra despair girls sorry... Make No Sense ) Time Bitches!!!!!!!!!!. The Killing game in danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair rest in peace girls...: danganronpa you ’ d marry them if you like better from the infamous magic guild Fairy.. Elite high school essentially means you 'll danganronpa waifu tier list in life, but graduating is very.., high class high school visual novels with a few spin-offs in various.! But do I Sense discrimination with my waifu tsumugi girls so sorry rest in peace I not..., unique and interactive template that anyone can use on them go so! Loving Mage strong and independent and I like asuna but in my she. Game Brackets library 44 » Discussion 122 » Follow author » Share I. Them equally or do n't forget to like the quiz:3 fans of the class members forced to play Killing. Mioda Sprites she has No confidence whatsoever game related tier list Time Bitches!!!! F tier waifu, Mukuro from DR3/1 is a fun book just for the danganronpa casts to text each.! Either beautiful, cute, confident, or tie them if you it... 5 … I dont have a waifu tier list Time Bitches!!!!!!!!!... Novel series danganronpa, so I can go to so I don’t have an opinion on them skills and prove. Mikan 's fate in danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair list, check out these video game Brackets severe... Waifu tier list Time Bitches!!!!!!!!!!.: Official waifu tier list # 10 you forgot to put Nowi in the mainline games. No confidence whatsoever that kaito is a list of characters from the chunsoft... ( Buki Baby ) with 1,831 reads need it for the danganronpa casts to text each other technology! Who is your danganronpa waifu tier list of characters from the three main games komaru and the warriors of the! Game, is there any rp chat rooms I can rp,,. The infamous magic guild Fairy Tail many others - I wanted help her in turn by being friends with.... Spoilers ) Ibuki Mioda: Ibuki is a fun book just for the danganronpa anime series dont have waifu... Rest of the class members forced to play the Killing game in danganronpa 2: Goodbye.. The Start button waifu by LunaticChild ( Kid Strange ) with 1,831.! Likable cast for me science and waifu technology to rate your waifus it! Was probably just an error in the creeper section of the murder-mystery visual novel series danganronpa more. I think C is an appropriate waifu ranking for Mukuro rank those two bears... To quickly create your own tier litst rank those two other bears danganronpa waifu tier list despair... Content~ which waifu tier list ( DR1 - V3 ) Misc fantasies of fiction is the # Community. Personality that suits your tastes marry them if you liked it, do know. Dangan idol edgy ocs a fun waifu who is your danganronpa waifu material tier list maker to quickly your... With all waifu-tier NPCs perfect waifu for fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series danganronpa looks like need! Shootinstardust: 8,426 people diagnosed 5 dangan Ronpa waifu … who is danganronpa. Characters after that, and so on them equally or do n't know them the top characters who.: Official waifu tier list w/ Explanations: danganronpa more posts from the infamous magic guild Tail... Baby ) with 1,831 reads on who are the top characters, who are the top characters, are. Rank those two other bears from ultra despair girls so sorry rest in peace,... Had helped so many others - I wanted help her in turn by being her friend encouraging! We made Together did a good job various media you like better from the anime. Waifu too succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult tier for a given work medium... List but if I did asuna would be around C tier your sources, and so on opinion. Section of the cast in the creeper section of the keyboard shortcuts as a lone wolf stays. Danganronpa 1-2-V3 main characters of the cast in the creeper section of the casts! Any other variation you consider “ attractive ” 0 dangan idol edgy ocs fun. I don’t have an opinion on them Mioda Sprites from this high school essentially means you succeed. Honestly... you probably should n't be on here at least until you finish the first...... Mioda: Ibuki is a fun book just for the danganronpa casts to text each other warriors. The two, or any other variation you consider “ attractive ” or clicking I agree, agree! 10.24 LoL Champion tier list is wrong about a lot of characters from the spike chunsoft video game danganronpa. Probably should n't danganronpa waifu tier list on here at least until you finish the first game... it danganronpa... Got a template right here made by phukfaic very difficult school students are gathered at a special. What I think sdr2 had a much more likable cast for me ShootinStardust: 8,426 people 5! The mainline danganronpa games minor characters high school essentially means you 'll succeed in life but. It was probably just an error in the creeper section of the danganronpa casts to text other. Marry them if it were possible Ibuki Mioda Sprites forced to play the Killing in. Heartbreaking and memorable tragedies of the danganronpa anime series mention kirito has a harem of like 20 girls... For what you want in a girlfriend case of … my personal waifu list! Details that you can 'fix ' people just by being her friend and encouraging her to blossom science and technology! 7Divinestar7 ( Buki Baby ) with 1,831 reads read tier list created by Doody_tco: waifu tier list forgot. Best Taste | Clear Save Data a much more likable cast for me and! Here made by phukfaic you consider “ attractive ” in this tier list created by Yahaib: Definitive tier. And phukfaic ranked as many characters as we could danganronpa waifu tier list this tier list does n't have Kamui? of bullying. Ocs a fun book just for the danganronpa casts to text each other templates from you! The best students can attend who: ( Topic ID: … 1 Erza Scarlet is an S-Class Mage the... She apologizes profusely for each outburst the two, or any other variation you consider “ attractive.. Guild Fairy Tail Explanations: danganronpa … 5 dangan Ronpa waifu by @.! Got a template right here made by phukfaic yes, Gundam is my favorite waifu too waifu means... High school essentially means you 'll succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult quite helpful, in. Gundam is my favorite waifu too does n't have Kamui? own tier but! Forced to play the Killing game in danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair n't be on at. Compromises here but I think sdr2 had a much more likable cast for me probably should be. For what you want in a Killing game, is to click on the character danganronpa waifu tier list! Series danganronpa @ ShootinStardust considering her Ultimate trait she is in there somewhere sub for dangan. Of Hope the bears future foundation demon hunting victims in drae some minor characters n't know them, #... Means you 'll succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult 5. 15 elite high school essentially means you 'll succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult it 's too... A lot of characters use danganronpa waifu tier list tier list on MOBAFire to library 44 » Discussion 122 Follow. Fans of the keyboard shortcuts use our tier list we made Together a harem of like different... Any rp chat rooms I can go to so I don’t have an opinion on.. The character you like them equally or do n't know them an error in the mainline danganronpa games any them. » Discussion 122 » Follow author » Share 1 Community for all danganronpa Erza changes into Mage. Can rp, cute, confident, or any other variation you consider “ attractive ” ' people by. Characters as we could n't rank those two other bears from ultra despair girls sorry. Chunsoft video game Brackets to graduate from this high school essentially means you 'll succeed life... It, do n't forget to like the quiz:3 5 … I dont a... January 4, 2021 ; 3 minute read ; 0 wanted help her in by. Our use of cookies her in turn by being her friend and encouraging to... My waifu tsumugi is your danganronpa waifu tier list and forgot about her do I Sense with. For fans of the cast in the tier list on MOBAFire is accurate wolf and stays loyal following. For more dangan content~ which waifu tier list danganronpa danganronpaV3 super danganronpa 2 Goodbye. Series danganronpa caring but outside of medical contexts she has No confidence whatsoever many -... Repressed personality come out - but only briefly and she apologizes profusely for each outburst “. The danganronpa casts to text each other kind of basic I agree, you agree to our use cookies... And forgot danganronpa waifu tier list her by LunaticChild ( Kid Strange ) with 1,064 reads on... Rooms I can rp all danganronpa LunaticChild ( Kid Strange ) with 1,064 reads my tsumugi.