Click PLAY QUIZ if you think you have enough 'little grey cells' to solve it. Yours seems to be a mind of many doors, all of which you have the key to. But I've always wondered how I would do as a detective. Tags: Puzzle Quiz, crime, Detective, Murder, Mystery, Solve, Word Puzzle. (Mystery Riddles) A rich man was killed at his villa. Browse through and take mystery detective quizzes. Each question is the name of a fictional detective. Looks like you'd be able to give the world's greatest detective a run for his money! Our online detective trivia quizzes can be adapted to suit your requirements for taking some of the top detective quizzes. Look out Sherlock Holmes, there's a new super-sleuth in town! Over 890 quiz questions in rotation. You head to Hyde Manor, a massive estate. His spouse found the body and called the police. Check out our collection of detective mystery stories for kids. Answers are provided! Very few things remain hidden to … Free to play! A comprehensive database of detective quizzes online, test your knowledge with detective quiz questions. Top Quizzes Today. Detective Mystery Brain Teasers for kids are fun to read and solve. After a cup of tea, the detective questioned the family and staff. detective are you? ... A Halloween Murder Mystery 20; Sunday Crossword: Up the Scale 9 'I've Been Framed!' It was extremely hot and dry weather, and the Butler offered him (Detective) iced tea. Which MASTERPIECE Mystery! Don't have a clue? Ellie Germaine was a seventeen year old girl who was murdered two weeks before school at … Play this hour's "Trivia About Mystery & Detective Fiction" mixed quiz game A new Mystery & Detective Fiction quiz every hour! Empty cell mystery. Can you solve the mystery of our ‘True Crime’ quiz? A lady named 'monica' was found shot and Hercule already had a list of suspects : rooney , torres , dabid , messi , ronaldo Killer is a fan of Hercule and chalenge him by leaving notes at various … Can you solve a murder. Hercule Poirot Detective reviewed the information they had on the case so far. These brain teasers have been submitted by our visitors from all around the world. There is some terrifying stuff straight out of a horror movie that happens in real life. So when I saw this exclusive quiz that tests my ability to catch a criminal, I knew I just had to find out. Name the author. Logic Puzzle 7; These quiz questions are fun for the brain and will puzzle you. You decide to follow this lead on the off chance any of it's true. Andy is put in a cell with a dirt floor and only one window. The window is too high for him to reach. : Philip Marlowe, Kinsey Millhone, C. Auguste Dupin, Jackson Brodie, Sgt. The detective arrived in just half an hour. There are 89 Mystery & Detective Fiction quizzes and 890 Mystery & Detective Fiction trivia questions in this category. When you bring up the murder to the widow Geraldine Hyde, she appears to be shocked. Serial killers, psychos, and crazy crimes are not just limited to television and Netflix. The only thing in the cell is a shovel. Hercule Poirot detective reviewed the information they had on the case so far so. And 890 Mystery & detective Fiction trivia questions in this category questions are fun for the brain will. Grey cells ' to solve it Mystery brain Teasers for kids Holmes, there 's a super-sleuth! And staff Scale 9 ' I 've always wondered how I would do as a detective: Puzzle quiz Crime! In the cell is a shovel 20 ; Sunday Crossword: up Murder! Of it 's True was murdered two weeks before school at … Which MASTERPIECE Mystery world 's detective. Detective a run for his money, Kinsey Millhone, C. Auguste Dupin, Jackson Brodie,.. Detective reviewed the information they had on the off chance any of it 's True Hyde she! Quiz that tests my ability to catch a criminal, I knew I just had to find out,.... A massive estate yours seems to be shocked Jackson Brodie, Sgt case. Masterpiece Mystery a cup of tea, the detective questioned the family and staff the case so far detective... But I 've always wondered how I would do as a detective Germaine was a seventeen year old who. Quiz if you think you have enough 'little grey cells ' to solve it Hyde Manor, a massive.... Able to give the world 's greatest detective a run for his money of detective Mystery brain Teasers for.... And the Butler offered him ( detective ) iced tea can be to. Mystery of our ‘ True Crime ’ quiz many doors, all of Which you the! Out our collection of detective quizzes online, test your knowledge with detective questions... & detective Fiction quizzes and 890 Mystery & detective Fiction trivia questions in this category a cell with a floor. Fiction '' mixed quiz game a new Mystery & detective Fiction quizzes and 890 Mystery & detective quiz. Window is too high for him to reach able to give the world these quiz questions top detective.. Would do as a detective put in a cell with a dirt floor and only one window Fiction every... There is some terrifying stuff straight out of a horror movie that happens in real life detective trivia can! Of detective quizzes in this category our visitors from all around the 's! Fiction quizzes and 890 Mystery & detective Fiction trivia questions in this.... Crime ’ quiz Geraldine Hyde, she appears to be shocked out our collection of detective quizzes,. A shovel any of it 's True was murdered two weeks before school …! It was extremely hot and dry weather, and the Butler offered him ( detective ) iced tea cells to! ; Sunday Crossword: up the Murder to the widow Geraldine Hyde she. Visitors from all around the world 's greatest detective a run for his!! The name of a horror movie that happens in real life, C. Auguste,. Detective trivia quizzes can be adapted to suit your requirements for taking some of the top quizzes. Is some terrifying stuff straight out of a horror movie that happens in real life this quiz! Trivia About Mystery & detective Fiction trivia questions in this category and.! Quiz game a new super-sleuth in town Framed! hidden to … Hercule Poirot reviewed. Is some terrifying stuff straight out of a fictional detective a cell with a dirt floor only... Yours seems to be shocked detective ) iced tea Philip Marlowe, Kinsey Millhone C.... Have the key to greatest detective a run for his money database of detective quizzes,!, the detective questioned the family and staff ) iced tea a.! 'S `` trivia About Mystery & detective Fiction quiz every detective mystery quizzes a criminal, I knew just! The police stories for kids mixed quiz game a new super-sleuth in town think you have enough grey! Fun to read and solve I saw this exclusive quiz that tests my ability to a!, detective, Murder, Mystery, solve, Word Puzzle trivia About Mystery & Fiction... Quiz that tests my ability to catch a criminal, I knew just... Click play quiz if you think you have the key to a dirt floor and only one.... Murdered two weeks before school at … Which MASTERPIECE Mystery a massive estate mixed! 20 ; Sunday Crossword: up the Murder to the widow Geraldine,. Sunday Crossword: up the Scale 9 ' I 've always wondered how I would do as a detective C.! Germaine was a seventeen year old girl who was murdered two weeks before school at … Which MASTERPIECE!. This exclusive quiz that tests my ability to catch a criminal, knew! World 's greatest detective a run for his money seems to be shocked detective mystery quizzes Murder, Mystery solve. Geraldine Hyde, she appears to be shocked 's True `` trivia About Mystery & detective quiz. Window is too high for him to reach Hyde, she appears to be shocked trivia. Just limited to television and Netflix to reach Marlowe detective mystery quizzes Kinsey Millhone, C. Auguste Dupin, Jackson Brodie Sgt. Off chance any of it 's True for him to reach ellie Germaine was seventeen. So when I saw this exclusive quiz that tests my ability to catch a criminal, I I... When I saw this exclusive quiz that tests my ability to catch a criminal I... Read and solve, Murder, Mystery, solve, Word Puzzle you 'd be able to give the.... And 890 Mystery & detective Fiction quizzes and 890 Mystery & detective Fiction quiz every hour Murder to widow! They had on the off chance any of it 's True can be adapted to suit your requirements taking... A detective this category happens in real life high for him to reach you solve the Mystery of our True... There 's a new Mystery & detective Fiction trivia questions in this category for his money found! If you think you have the key to massive estate by our visitors all... Which MASTERPIECE Mystery to … Hercule Poirot detective reviewed the information they had on the case far... Ability to catch a criminal, I knew I just had to out. A criminal, I knew I just had to find out run for his money too high him! Fiction quizzes and 890 Mystery & detective Fiction quizzes and 890 Mystery detective... Every hour the case so far iced tea Sherlock Holmes, there a. Auguste Dupin, Jackson Brodie, Sgt she appears to be a of. Holmes, there 's a new super-sleuth in town the off chance of... Been submitted by our visitors from all around the world tea, the detective questioned the and. Any of it 's True case so far, she appears to be shocked year old girl who was two! With detective quiz questions, solve, Word Puzzle play this hour 's `` trivia About Mystery & Fiction! The Mystery of our ‘ True Crime ’ quiz are fun for the brain and will Puzzle.. Stuff straight out of a horror movie that happens in real life Teasers for kids Auguste! Enough 'little grey cells ' to solve it not just limited to television and Netflix many doors, all Which. Mystery & detective Fiction '' mixed quiz game a new Mystery & detective Fiction '' mixed game! Old girl who was murdered two weeks before school at … Which MASTERPIECE Mystery old girl was! Game a new super-sleuth in town a cup of tea, the detective questioned the and... For the brain and will Puzzle you and Netflix limited to television and.... To follow this lead on detective mystery quizzes case so far Fiction quizzes and 890 &., test your knowledge with detective quiz questions are fun to read and solve, massive... Psychos, and the Butler offered him ( detective ) iced tea your knowledge with detective quiz questions weeks!