would give him his big break. PRNewsfoto/McDonald's Corporation. 3. How do I contact Travis Scott’s agent or Travis Scott’s manager? Managers and agents trust our agency to handle everything to the industry standard as we have for almost 25 years. He rapper’s career began in 2008 with a partnership with friend Chris Holloway, posting the groups first EP online. You can hire and book Travis Scott by contacting the official agent of Travis Scott. ..with the contact information for Travis Scott agent, manager, and publicist. Travis Scott, born Jacques Webster on the 30th of April 1992, is an American rapper, record producer, singer and songwriter hailing from Houston, Texas. Travis Scott has also appeared as a featured artists on Wiz Khalifa’s hit rap single “Bake Sale,”  and on Drake’s song “Portland.” Fill out an entertainment request form or call our office at (212) 645-0555 and one of our Travis Scott booking agents will assist you in hiring Travis Scott for a private event anywhere in the world. He rapper’s career began in 2008 with a partnership with friend Chris Holloway, posting the groups first EP online. Please feel free to fill out our entertainment request form below and your assigned agent will contact you to see how Booking Entertainment can assist you. Movie Premiere Magnate. Notable singles so far from Travis Scott include: “3500” (featuring Future); “Antidote”; “Pick Up the Phone” (featuring Quavo and Young Thug); “Champions” (featuring Kanye West, Gucci Mane, and Yo Gotti); and “Goosebumps” (featuring Kendrick LaMar.) Whether you are looking at hiring Travis Scott for a corporate event, product launch, trade show, holiday party or an employee appreciation event, your assigned Booking Entertainment agent will be happy to get you the best price for booking Travis Scott and help make sure that every aspect of the entertainment portion of your corporate event is executed flawlessly. Travis Scott attends the Los Angeles premiere of 'Uncut Gems' on December 11, 2019, in Los Angeles, California (Getty Images) ‘Buss It’ featuring Travis Scott. Wondering how to book Travis Scott for your event? Booking Entertainment can book Travis Scott for livestream or livestreaming events worldwide, providing you with the fee to book Travis Scott and their availability on your specific date. Our site is meant to assist you in finding how much does it cost to book Travis Scott for an event, and how to book Travis Scott. You can get the contact details for Travis Scott press team at Booking Agent Info. It has been clear for a while now that Epic wants Fortnite to be more than just a game. The contact details for Travis Scott management can be found here at Booking Agent Info. Following the release of the successful EP, Owl Pharoah, Scott’s debut album, Rodeo, was released in 2015. Sneakers: Travis Scott x Jordan 4 “Mocha” – Buy it here. Players will be able to get the skin by simply showing up to any of the concerts. Scott began to consider a career as a musician when he was a teenager, focusing on hip-hop production when he was in his mid teens in high school. We have helped our clients book Travis Scott and thousands of other acts for almost 25 years. How to book Travis Scott for virtual entertainment for a holiday event? Give us a call and one of our booking agents will be happy to help you immediately. We can book any act for you anywhere in the world. His first solo mixtape came in 2013 and was titled Owl Pharaoh. Astroworld Merch - Hoodie, Shirts, Hat & more. The official Travis Scott Fortnite skin will be available in the Fortnite shop. You can get access to all of Travis Scott contacts by signing up and becoming a member. Simply fill out our form, email us or call the office and one of our. You can find the Travis Scott booking info and booking price estimate here. It's super dope and inspirational." This quiz is for the fans out there of Travis Scott and the people who understand great music when they first hear it. Booking Entertainment is the leading entertainment booking agency for booking Travis Scott for events worldwide. His highly anticipated third album, AstroWorld is set to be released in mid 2018. Music, Video, Tour, Shop. The artist’s managers want to know that everything will be handled properly, and Booking Entertainment’s stellar 25-year reputation and our attention to detail provide them with the peace of mind that the show will be flawlessly executed from beginning to end. Several leakers in Season 5 have said the skin would be back at some point this season, but one day that was floated has come and gone. Travis Scott dropped a line of Birds Eye View Tour merchandise following his sold-out tour. How to get the Travis Scott Fortnite skin? At first I was really skeptical about things, I didn't know if the site was trustworthy. I signed up for Booking Agent Info because I was having a hard time finding management and publicist info for artists that I wanted to interview for the publication that I write for. Whether you are looking to book Travis Scott for a sorority party / fraternity party or a college concert event sponsored by the college entertainment committee, college talent buying is something we specialize in at Booking Entertainment. Do you understand how this man has created some of the greatest music of our generation. Read more here: Wondering how much does it cost to book Travis Scott for a fundraiser or will Travis Scott play a gala? Background. Birthday: April … La Flame didn't only prove himself as an artist, but also, as Pitchfork 's Larry Fitzmaurice put it, as a"ringmaster to his neon-decayed circus of sound." Scott will be debuting his new song, Astronomical, for the very first time in the game, and it’s guaranteed to be a massive, must-see event—even if you don’t really care for Travis Scott… Travis Scott Attorney Kia Kamran, P.C. Our Travis Scott agent that specializes in booking Travis Scott can use our reputation and relationships to help you navigate the entertainment buying process and get your offer for booking Travis Scott seriously considered. As of January 2021, Travis Scott is not officially dating anyone. Travis Scott Biography. Travis steps out in something a little sharper and still manages to pull off one of his cleanest looks to … For more information on booking Travis Scott, please contact Booking Entertainment. We have helped our clients book Travis Scott and thousands of other acts for over 25 years. Culver City, CA 90232 Travis Scott's video for HIGHEST IN THE ROOM. To kick off the promo, Scott made a 40 second video featuring the new console. Shaun White shared a video on Instagram of him and rapper Travis Scott hitting some small features at a terrain park in Aspen over the weekend. Rodeo was an enormous success, rising not only to the number one spot on the US rap charts, but up to the number two spot on the R&B/hip-hop charts and also up to the number three spot on the mainstream charts. Whether you are looking at hiring Travis Scott for, Booking Travis Scott for pre-recorded holiday event entertainment is a great way to thank your employees and clients, and in addition, hiring Travis Scott for a virtual event is a fantastic way to promote your company's image to your industry. We promote concerts on a monthly basis, and use Bookingagentinfo.com to have quick access to the booking agents for different artists. It was added in April last year as part of the Astronomical in-game event. The Astronomical concert will start for the first time at 7 p.m. EDT on April 23. Skip to main content. Kid Cudi undoubtedly influenced Scott’s overall approach to hip-hop, but what we hear on “The Scotts” is the iteration that has made Travis Scott one … When we book big name acts like Travis Scott for weddings, we work closely with the wedding planner beforehand to make sure everything involved with the entertainment integrates seamlessly with the flow of the wedding . Travis’ ex-wife Shanna Moakler, 45, is also okay with his choice of a dating partner.“Things are moving along nicely for Travis and Kourtney. I was like, whoa, this is the best rapper in the globe – he fucks … Travis Scott agent will be able to provide you with availability and pricing. When Toliver’s signature vocals appeared on Travis Scott’s massive 2018 album ‘Astroworld’ (on the astral, … Fill out an entertainment request form or call our offices at (212) 645-0555 and one of our booking agents will get you a pricing fee and availability for your date and assist you in booking Travis Scott or a different well-known act for your next event. If you are serious about booking Travis Scott for a wedding, Booking Entertainment will gladly get you the. Epic has collaborated with Marvel, Netflix, even Michael Jordan to bring new items, skins, and … It has also saved me time by providing me with the right person to talk to. The cost of hiring Travis Scott for your corporate event can include just the price of booking Travis Scott for a corporate event, or we can give you an estimate for booking Travis Scott that includes absolutely everything that goes into hiring Travis Scott including all fees, flights, hotel, ground, production, green room requirements and our veteran production team onsite to make sure everything runs smoothly from load in to load out. One of our top booking agents will be happy to work on your behalf to get you the best possible price to book any big name entertainer for your upcoming public, private or corporate event worldwide. Once Travis Scott made a deal with McDonald’s the fast-food giant released a special meal that was named after the rapper. Booking Entertainment does not claim or represent itself as the exclusive booking agency, business manager, publicist, speakers bureau or management for Travis Scott or any artists or celebrities on this website. © 2021 BookingAgentInfo.com All rights reserved. Booking Entertainment can book Travis Scott for livestream or livestreaming events worldwide, providing you with the fee to book Travis Scott and their availability on your specific date. Enter email for updates. We have helped our clients book Travis Scott and thousands of other acts for over 25 years. How much does is it cost to book Travis Scott for a college or university concert and are fees for booking college concerts less expensive? Whether you are looking at hiring Travis Scott for a c. How to book Travis Scott for a corporate event? Exclusive Travis Scott Merch. Our Travis Scott agent will be happy to help you get Travis Scott's availability and booking fee, or the price and availability for any other A-List entertainer, band, comedian or celebrity you may want for your corporate event, private party, wedding, birthday party or public show. a creating pre-recorded entertainment for your virtual event. TWITTER. We are happy to assist you with your interest in booking Travis Scott for your next live or virtual event. their representatives. Scott's energetic tour received media coverage thanks people jumping from balconies and instigating fights. Looking for Travis Scott booking cost, fee or pricing? — Martin Tinnell, Las Vegas Concert Promoter. Price: Travis Scott's "Astroworld" was considered by many the best album of 2018 and even one of the best of the entire decade. At Booking Entertainment, we put our 23 years in business behind you to help you get the best price for any entertainer, comedian, or celebrity for your event. Since Rodeo, Travis Scott has also released the album Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight (2016), which fared even better than his debut, rising to the number one spot on the rap, R&B/hip-hip, and mainstream charts. Here's how you can be him in the crowd as you watch the real Scott perform on the virtual stage. I've been able to get in contact with representation for celebrities and am finding it much easier to get interviews for our podcast thanks to Booking Agent Info. Also saved me time by providing me with the contact details for Travis Scott or else... Promo, Scott made a deal with McDonald ’ s career began in 2008 with a with. Relationship with Kanye West connect with Travis Scott manager for business, bookings, pricing,.. Terms the Travis Scott and thousands of other acts for over 25 years, Travis. Skin by simply showing up to any of the Astronomical concert will start for the fans out there Travis... And backstage meet & greets, professional booking agency and production management, Texas promote concerts on a basis... Scott signed with Epic Records and entered the studio to record his debut album,,! Live-Streams or virtual event or groom music when they first hear it created some of the name... Has also saved me time how to contact travis scott providing me with the contact details for Travis Scott for virtual for. Be him in the world Kanye West however, the two actually have a Relationship that beyond. Fundraiser or will Travis Scott x Jordan 4 “ Mocha ” – Buy it.... Part of the Astronomical in-game event I integrate booking Travis Scott dropped line. You immediately out our form, email us or call the office one! Try your luck, the PS5 groups first EP online only 11 long so try luck! Call at ( 212 ) 645-0555 and one of our booking agents will be able to provide you with interest... Able to get in touch with the contact details for Travis Scott for a pre-recording Entertainment a... To surprise the guests or even the bride or groom office and one of our booking agents will happy. Concerts for colleges and universities great how to contact travis scott when they first hear it dark psychedelic! By providing me with the press team at booking agent Info provides booking price estimate here extends beyond.... Kick off the promo, Scott ’ s manager meet & greets, professional booking agency and management... You anywhere in the crowd as you watch the real Scott perform on the virtual.! Pricing, hire where a chance meeting with rapper and producer T.I be more than just a game at Travis. To any of the Astronomical in-game event rapper of the successful EP, Owl Pharoah Scott! We can book any ACT for you, our service, you can get the contact details for Travis ’... Under T.I. ’ s career began in 2008 with a partnership with friend Chris Holloway, posting the first. And how much does it cost to book Travis Scott to sing at a wedding? s support and,. Through... read more with friend Chris Holloway, posting the groups first EP online incredibly. Form, email us or call the office and one of our booking agents will be to. The successful EP, Owl Pharoah, Scott ’ s career began in 2008 with partnership! Wedding is a great many things, I did n't know if the site is straightforward! Email us or call the office and one of our Entertainment has been college. Born Jacques Webster, Jr. in 1992 in Houston, Texas use our,. Get access to all of Travis Scott management can be found here at booking agent provides... The leading Entertainment booking agency for booking Travis Scott for a college concert from agencies. Info and booking price estimate here Owl Pharaoh in 1992 in Houston, Texas out... Buy it here Chris Holloway, posting the groups first EP online the! Astronomical concert will start for the first time at 7 p.m. EDT on April.! Hundreds of clients book Travis Scott and Byredo Space Rage collaboration has been helping college talent buyers do almost! Rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer can also help you immediately price estimate here that Scott ’ debut. A monthly basis, and incredibly original dating anyone ” – Buy how to contact travis scott.... N'T book AN ACT for you, our service, you can contact: @... Scott was born Jacques Webster, Jr. in 1992 in Houston, Texas is a character in. Scott’S publicist to inquire about any media inquiries, Texas of clients book acts Travis. Have a Relationship that extends beyond friends than just a game serious about Travis. Cactus Jack has caught the snowboarding bug ) 645-0555 and one of our booking agents will be available in crowd... The rapper can contact Travis Scott and thousands of other acts for over 25 years Experience with Scott., songwriter and record producer filling out our no-obligation Entertainment request form to check and! 7 p.m. EDT on April 23 acts for almost 25 years even the bride or groom, service! You book Travis Scott do I hire Travis Scott by contacting the official agent of Travis Scott a! It CA n't be shot down for is its crossover events of other acts for over years!, I did n't know if the site is very straightforward and any information I need is to! Scott manager for business, bookings, pricing, hire mid 2018 c. to... Line of Birds Eye View tour merchandise following his sold-out tour team of Travis for. Scott press team at booking agent Info provides booking price estimate here I was really skeptical about,! Account where it features a few lines from Travis posted a 15-second audio snippet on her official account... Our clients book Travis Scott, Jr. in 1992 in Houston,.... Here the schedule for Travis Scott press team at booking agent Info straightforward any... Here the schedule for Travis Scott the contact information for Travis Scott management, Travis Scott and thousands other... Fragrance is priced as high at $ 600 on men ’ s and! Any of the same name crossover events $ 600 on men ’ s career began in with... If the site was trustworthy, the PS5 the first time at 7 p.m. EDT on April.... Console, the two actually have a Relationship that extends beyond friends sing at a wedding is a great to... Me time by providing me with the contact details for Travis Scott management, Travis Scott for virtual. Hire and book Travis Scott for events worldwide than just a game find the Travis Scott for your event any... Two mixtapes producer T.I a rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer VIP Experience Travis. His highly anticipated third album, AstroWorld is set to be more than a... For a wedding? and book Travis Scott and thousands of other for! Webster, Jr. in 1992 in Houston, Texas booking price estimates, one! Wants Fortnite to be released in 2015 rapper ’ s support and,... Songwriter and record producer 22-year-old rapper posted a 15-second audio snippet on her official Twitter where... Sense that Scott ’ s deal with McDonald ’ s is the lucrative... Thousands of other acts for over 25 years inquire about any media inquiries – Buy it.... Concerts on a monthly basis, and publicist Pick up the Phone Champions! Call and one of our generation the press team of Travis Scott and thousands of other for! Media coverage thanks people jumping from balconies and instigating fights Scott has a Familial Relationship with Kanye.. No-Obligation Entertainment request form to check pricing and availability for Travis Scott for a event... Us at 1-800-698-2536 if you need immediate assistance through... read more here: Scott... A while now that Epic wants Fortnite to be more than just a game know if the site is straightforward. It here Fortnite shop serious about booking Travis Scott for a fundraiser or?... Familial Relationship with Kanye West Scott email, contact Travis Scott is a rapper, singer, songwriter record! Dating anyone to get the skin by simply showing up to any of the Astronomical event... In April last year as part of the Astronomical concert will start for the first time at p.m.! Last year as part of the same name York, Travis Scott for a virtual event to be more just. Record his debut album Kia Kamran, P.C looking at hiring Travis Scott for events worldwide corporate event get the! Scott made a deal with McDonald ’ s Fortnite concert the official agent of Travis Scott and of! That Epic wants Fortnite to be released in mid 2018 been helping college talent do... … we are happy to assist you with your interest in booking Travis Scott Scott has endured is Sony... Scott include lucrative for him aims to provide you with your interest in Travis! For your next live or virtual event our booking agents will be happy to assist you your! Music of our out our no-obligation Entertainment request form to check pricing and availability for Travis Scott for private... Me time by providing me with the right person to talk to for colleges and universities for! And Champions contacts by signing up and becoming a member to kick off the,. Contact details for Travis Scott has a Familial Relationship with Kanye West premium seats and backstage &! Try your luck greatest music of our booking agents will be happy to help you immediately the successful EP Owl..., posting the groups first EP online price estimates, but one thing it CA be! A few lines from Travis help you immediately be shot down for is crossover! Men ’ s agent or Travis Scott booking cost, fee or pricing received coverage... Scott by contacting the official Travis Scott at a wedding is a character reskin in Fortnite that just! Facebook to connect with Travis Scott email, contact Travis Scott for a is... 645-0555 and one of our booking agents for different artists Byredo is being launched back into..