Amenities . ... Outside of St. Vincent's Guest House in New Orleans - Duration: 0:20. That’s it. About a 15/20 min walk from the centre. Many "ghost hunters" have been arrested because they failed to contact property owners and/or local authorities ahead of time. Hours. I didn’t know about this place being haunted but booked it because the prices were affordable and all the other hotels were fully booked. Additionally, the shower would not stop running and when I used the sink it would leak from the handles all over the sink. See 597 traveller reviews, 581 photos, and cheap rates for St. Vincent's Guest House, ranked #161 of 178 hotels in New Orleans and rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Went Here For Spring Break and my phone rang to a number called 666 and said he was coming and then I saw Slenderina And Sammy But I know they are fake so It was werid. My wife and I looked at each other like “oh great, they put a loud family in our wing with us.” Even my son looked at the door when he heard the commotion. I wake more early and stay at bed. It was weird, but back then I was a total non believer, I didn’t even think about it too much. My wife and I were looking for the haunted experience, we stayed in sep 2015 we got there at night and started taking pictures. I could only stay two more nights due to the lack of uneasiness and luckily was able to stay with a friend. Me my wife and child stayed there on a visit to New Orleans. Also, too far from the Quarter to make the most of your stay. Didn’t think anything of it and entered our room. St. Vincent's Guest House, at 1507 Magazine St., is being purchased by a company led by Zach Kupperman, a local lawyer and developer, according to a letter sent to the project's neighbors. I lived there in 82 til aug 13…..excuse me for asking, but are you black….I had a good friend there with your name….my best friend there at the time was Tish Fair, had a roomate named Sue. The front desk did mention other guests having to leave due to other activities (recently a ghost who would move things in the room), and hauntings within the old cafe. We stayed here because it was a cool option in a great location. St. Vincent's Guest House. Mon All Day. Built as an orphanage during the Yellow Fever epidemic of the 1860s and now a historic hotel, St. Vincent’s is home to countless tragic tales and—some say—restless souls. I start look for my boyfriend body but he isnt move. There is a cat figurine that everytime I came in and out of my room seemed moved with or without people being in the hallway prior. I could hardly sleep. I sat up and they stared at me intensly . Stay here if you like to party all night...with ghosts. The mattress was also awful. Use the "Browse" or "Choose File" button below to select an image to upload along with your comment. However, rooms are run down and dated, and there are upkeep issues and odd smells throughout. he was like …”nope”, then I told him my story en then he shook my hand and said …” well sir , you just had an experience!… congratulations! Cant say if was a hand or feet. Pretty awesome place! I was falling asleep when I suddenly heard the main door opening kind of rough and I heard a loud playful chatting between what I thought was a bunch of young girls getting into the room coming towards me, I couldn’t understand what they were saying, didn”t sound like English, the thing is that, I got mad cause they were kind of loud and I just shout ” shut the f#$% up man!!! I had an intense daytime sleep paralysis episode there while I took a nap. What do you think? Sadly I paid for a room I didn’t stay in and didn’t get a refund but I was relieved to have gotten out of there. In one I was told I only I had a week to live. Whether it be the creepy devil looking statues, or the eerie pictures of orphans celebrating Halloween during the turn of the century. Amenities . The apparition of a nun also has been noted in the top floor’s second wing. No joke at all! The sound of the AC grew louder and louder until it was deafening. Fri All Day. I said, “we’re not here to take you room–we’re only staying for one night.” and it went away. Operating as usual. Book St. Vincent's Guest House, New Orleans on Tripadvisor: See 597 traveler reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for St. Vincent's Guest House, ranked #161 of 178 hotels in New Orleans and rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Voice your opinion here! Around 2 am I felt one thing at the foot of my bed. St Vincent’s guest house is less than a hotel though more than a hostel. He said the third floor was sealed and no one was allowed there. Tue All Day. The women at the front desk were delightful on the day I checked in and the parking price cannot be beat for New Orleans. If it was something supernatural and not just someone pulling a 3 day long prank on me than I am sure it was a playful spirit. Hours. Hours. I pushed it down, thinking it was the sheet pulling it, but it raised up again. ... A never-before-seen image from a beautiful photo-session that I did almost a year ago with Renee Martin at St. Vincent Guest House on Magazine St. I hadn’t even heard the stories about it being haunted till after my stay there.Med and my friends thought it was someone pulling a prank on us to make things seem haunted. … this guy just had an experience!!! The ghostly children run through the halls, and guests have heard them giggling within the walls. 1507 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States. In a beautiful historic building with unique charm and history. Is this place really haunted? Loading... Unsubscribe from Rob World? They both turned pale-white and told us we had experience the apparitions! My husband suggested we leave, but we had a long way back to Florida and wanted to wait until daylight. I awoke to see to small African American children at the end of my bed. ... Let's start by saying that staying at a haunted house tour, hotel is kind of a fun experience. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The [2020] haunted St. Vincent's Guest House has been known to scare even the hardiest of souls. You are here Home > Hotels and Inns > St. Vincent's Guest House. I told my husband immediately after seeing the woman and he said he did not noticed. 5043029606 svghnola@gmail.com. Le Pavillon Hotel, Central Business District Stay Here. A few hours after we went to bed, I felt the corner of the bed raise up. I went there two weeks ago. ... New Orleans Hotels ; St. Vincent's Guest House; Search. St. Vincent's Guest House: Never again... - See 597 traveler reviews, 366 candid photos, and great deals for St. Vincent's Guest House at Tripadvisor. Please see our partners for more details. I have mixed reviews. You could hear children laughing and running down the hallways doors slamming when you went I t he hall to check no one was there. Our room luckily did have a very small fridge, army blanket, space heater and window ac unit. So I decide to go out to take some fresh air. I didn’t have a full on experience there, but there was some playful stuff that seemed to happen. My husband woke up and said “Is the bed shaking?” and then went back to sleep. This guest house is actually a former orphanage built in the 1860s, so it is not surprising that the children who passed away from yellow fever during this time have been witnessed as playful spirits. Just minutes from the French Quarter and the Convention Center? Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Thu All Day. Pong rose, bébé requin, pororo, chanson pour bébé, comptine et chanson pour enfant #8 Tro Nursery Rhymes 784 watching Live now I woke up to lots of rattling and shadows I thought I was tripping so I went back to sleep. I was the only one there, it was a weekend, so everyone was out. Shortly after getting settled on the bed we heard a group of kids run loudly down our hall. 5043029606 svghnola@gmail.com. Serious creep factor. Seeing as it was an old orphanage , who knows …. This hotel is haunted. St. Vincent's Guest House: Good basic budget accommodation - See 597 traveller reviews, 366 candid photos, and great deals for St. Vincent's Guest House at Tripadvisor. As we were bringing our luggage into our room in the second floor, (main building ) I saw an African -American woman dressed in white holding a baby sitting on a bed through the slight opened door in the room across from us . Your email address will not be published. ... St Vincent's Ghost Hunt - Ghosts interact with Spirit Rods - Duration: 2:16. if you are used to chain hotels, this is not for you. I went there to stay a couple of nights cause I had a big fight with my dad so, I didn’t want to go back home. more. I actually lived there on 2 occasions from April 1982 thru Nov. of that year and also in 1984 August thru October. you can tell from the moment you walk in that there is a different and paranormal vibe. Since that day, I don’t make fun of those stories anymore like I used to, I just respect the fact that this world we live in is old and mysterious. St Vincent'S Guest House New Orleans has a spacious restaurant with delicious food. The place is old so we didn’t expect perfection, but little things like the cable outlet and a drawer were broken. The second night I got there from work around 9 pm. Saint Vincent's Guest House . However, I was there on December 11th and there was no heater in my room and they did not have enough space heaters for all of the room. I went there with a group of friends for fall break in 2014, the minute we got there we were terrified by how creepy it looked. Disclaimer: The stories posted here are user-submitted and are, in the nature of "ghost stories," largely unverifiable. !” , suddenly , the voices went down in a very strange way, like when you turn down the volume on the radio or tv quick, but not that quick, you know what I mean?? St. Vincent’s is the place you have been looking for. It's situated in a grand 1861 building that was once an orphanage, and the Garden District location is within walking distance of boutiques and eateries. There was more activity up there than throughout the entire building the week that I stayed there, yet at that time, 2013, no one was allowed to go up there. ... and economical hotel accommodations with character? When we got to our room (it was the last room, at the very end of the corridor), a friend started crying saying she didn’t want to stay there, eventually, she calmed down and we decided to stay. The top floor, definitely haunted. According to them there was not a chance he had let anyone else stay in there. I told him the story and he was like ” hey everyone!! It was only then that I found out we were staying in an 1800’s orphanage, well known as being quite haunted with many guest claiming they’ve heard…you guessed it, kids running and laughing down the halls. The 70-room St. Vincent's Guest House is a two-pearl property with a few niches in mind -- ghost hunters, artsy outsiders, and budget backpackers. Tuesday, October 4, 2016. A few minutes later when we exited our room, the door was closed and there was no one there. Haunted New Orleans- St.Vincents Guest house Rob World. I’m not big on ghosts or searching them out though my first night there I saw a little boy, about 7 years old, sitting in my room. I used to work in the French quarter as a day bartender and I was tired as hell. No haunting activity took place there and it was a place of rest and security for the mothers. Not a big deal, just meant we only had one channel. I then saw a shadowy arm and hand coming up from the end of the bed. ... 2127 Prytania St, New Orleans, LA 70130, United States . When I moved to private room in the second floor I heard knocking at the walls every night. I was staying at one of those big rooms they have and well, I went straight to my bed. Tue All Day. Click "thumbs up" if you think its haunted, or "thumbs down" if you think its all just a tall tale. First and foremost this place is HAUNTED. 1118 Ursulines Avenue New Orleans, LA 70116 1118 Ursulines Avenue New Orleans, LA 70116 Home; Locations; Photos; Reviews; Rooms; Social; More Home. Restaurant on site ... St. Vincent's Guest House. When we check in we thought we were at the wrong place as it looked like an abandoned building. Saint Vincent's Guest House Affordable hotel accommodations . New Orleans Tourism New Orleans Hotels We will never forget this place. new orleans / louisiana Saint Vincent's Guest House . I’m not so sure now. Besides this I slept good the three nights …, I was staying here for the weekend of 4th July, it was the cheapest and only place really available to book that weekend, we had left it pretty late, therefore my partner and myself were in seperate rooms, he was in an all male outside of the main building and I was on the top floor in the right wing sharing with 5 other girls, on the first night I was sleeping and woke to creaking in the floor like someone was just walking around the beds, the creaking similar to movements of footsteps, I kind of ignored it until the girl sleeping on the opposite side of the room woke up as well, we both were looking at each other just listening to these footsteps walk around the room, I pulled the blankets over my head and tried to sleep for a little bit longer it was about 4:30-5am in the morning, next night was 4th July and my partner and I had an early flight the following morning so we went out for dinner watched the fireworks and came back to our room about 10:30pm to get a good nights sleep and out the door for the flight at 5am, my partner walked me to my room and said goodbye I went in and I was the only one in the room yet, it gave me an unsettling feeling, I tried to get rid of that buy watching some family guy and fall asleep, I had been watching for 20mins or so and decided to turn it off and try sleep sleeping on my side, shortly after I felt a hand on my right shoulder that grabbed me to turn me around and saw what I thought was a tall woman in a black dress/coat looking down at me, I jumped up and ran to the light and stood by the door shocked I was still the only one in the room, I ran back in to grab my phone and called my partner ( who is very much a sceptic ) and explained we sat on the table and chairs in the hall way for a good couple of hours I didn’t want to go back in, I was prepared to stay up all night and wait until we needed to leave for our flight, it still unsettles me thinking of it, I don’t think it was bad energy, maybe she was just checking to see if I was ok, ? St. Vincent's Guest House: Haunted - See 597 traveler reviews, 366 candid photos, and great deals for St. Vincent's Guest House at Tripadvisor. It was so bad we were afraid to even sit our bags on the ground and immediately checked out the bright spot was that they immediately refunded our money very quickly so that we could go elsewhere I would have rather slept in my car then spend one more minute in this place. ... Me my wife and child stayed there on a visit to New Orleans. She got drunk and slept through the night, but I could hear what sounded like furniture being moved around in the next room. Cafe next door and restaurants close by. !”” I laugh about it when I found out that even people from that tv show ” paranormal… something” has been there looking for ghosts and that kind of stuff and there I was, a non believer experiencing that kind of stuff out the blue!!!. My husband and I stayed there during a weekend in mid-Oct 2015.My husband had read about the place being haunted but did not say anything as he didn’t want to spoil our trip. My husband and I stayed here because we couldn’t find a room for Jazz Festival. Me and my husband stayed at this haunted place because all the other hotels were booked… The bed kept shaking and rattling all night long… children laughing knocking at our door kicking scratching the door seeing shoes little shoe running down under the door bed breaking all through the night… this is a haunted place for real no joke. It was founded by the Daughter’s of Charity order of nuns, however much of the funding was provided by Margaret Haughery. Gallery. Then a man said he needed to get in and I told him needed to come back later as I was changing. I’m a very realistic person as is my wife, but something is definitely going on in this place, and our first instinct (when I finally told my wife in the morning) wasn’t actually fear, but sadness for those kids that are seemingly lost in those walls. The worst thing was the bed - as I was in the middle of a camping trip I used my stuff and slept on. When we got there, I asked the lady at the front desk if the place was haunted and she said “Honey, I hope so.” The sepia toned pictures of the orphans were a little creepy, but the room was nice. Book St. Vincent's Guest House, New Orleans on Tripadvisor: See 597 traveller reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for St. Vincent's Guest House, ranked #161 of 178 hotels in New Orleans and rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I don’t recommend this place highly and am glad that they gave me a refund. Wed All Day. This place is worthy of an episode of American Psycho. Everything else was great. The Haunted House ♥ 48 Hours in New Orleans - Duration: 8:11. As we went to our room we had to go through several broken doors and busted Gates the place look like a small run down prison at one time. They were renovating the top floor while i was here. While the staff at the front desk was so kind and helpful, it was definitely not a place to stay for those that don't travel a lot, aren't cool with hostels, or germaphobes. 1507 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA, 70130, United States. Please note: It is your responsibility to acquire appropriate permissions before investigating any location listed on this site. HauntedPlaces.org makes no claims that any of the statements posted here are factually accurate. Weird that not one person on trip advisor had reported any paranormal activity. St. Vincent Guest House, located in the Garden District of New Orleans, Louisiana. The top floor, definitely haunted. St. Vincent's Guest House - Real Haunt in New Orleans LA ... Real Haunts » Real Haunted Houses. Locations. Needless to say, I didn’t get much sleep the rest of the night! The first time and the last time we took pictures of the left wing from the parking lot and there were ghostly figures that looked like a KKK member in both pictures. St. Vincent's Guest House, New Orleans: See 597 traveller reviews, 581 user photos and best deals for St. Vincent's Guest House, ranked #161 of 177 New Orleans hotels, rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. St. Vincent's Guest House: RIP OFF, DIRTY, SMELLY, HAUNTED! I didn’t have that much money so I decided to stay close to my place ( I lived in the garden district at that time). The guest house was originally an orphanage, created by Margaret Gaffney Haughery. I’m not seeing that picture, can you try reposting? I was like ” what the hell? -matt. We told him about the shadow ,and asked about the woman and child staying across from us since I did not see her after we were bringing our luggage. My wife asked me when the place was built, and I turned to google. I could go in my room for 5 minutes and come out to the figurine being in a new place, and by new place I mean sitting on top of a new piece of furniture very obviously separate from where prior. This session was … Book St. Vincent's Guest House, New Orleans on Tripadvisor: See 597 traveller reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for St. Vincent's Guest House, ranked #161 of 178 hotels in New Orleans and rated 2.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 1507 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 . ... New Orleans Guest House is … We were in eight, so we got two rooms, I stayed with 3 other girls on the second floor, left wing. Act. Definitely going to stay there again as many times as possible. If you've had a paranormal experience here, or have any additional information about this location, please let us know! The deal is that without knowing anything about the place, I just stayed there no problem. Hayley Maybury Recommended for you. Youtube - St. Vincent's Asylum movie promo trailer - Part 1 Youtube - St. Vincent's Asylum movie promo trailer - Part 2 You could hear children laughing and running down the hallways doors slamming when you went I t he hall to … St. Vincent's Guest House: The first New Orleans-set scene in the film was shot at this Magazine Street hotel, which serves as a nursing home where Willis' character catches up with his old friend Joe, played by Morgan Freeman. The weird thing tho, is that they disappeared without me hearing anything else. My experience was really brief, had a room on the second or third floor and as soon as I walked into the room I felt creeped out. St. Vincent's Guest House: Nasty old haunted house!!! This guest house is actually a former orphanage built in the 1860s, so it is not surprising that the children who passed away from yellow fever during this time have been witnessed as playful spirits. Learn. I could only stay two more nights due to the lack of uneasiness and luckily was able to stay with a friend. We have stayed here 3 times. Sun All Day . I was drunk so it didn’t matter much. I later found out from a sign in the lobby that this hotel holds ghosts tours due to their paranormal activity (never mentioned in any reviews). The next evening as we return , we saw a shadowy figure going down the stairs and as we follow to look there was nobody there. From AU$95 per night on Tripadvisor: St. Vincent's Guest House, New Orleans. This place used to be an orphanage and has a sign outside in Latin mentioning asylum. 5043029606 svghnola@gmail.com. 1319 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA … I had no idea this place was haunted until after we left. Ask Karen B about St. Vincent's Guest House, Ask Matthew B about St. Vincent's Guest House, Ask Renee C about St. Vincent's Guest House, Ask khaledmohamed_12 about St. Vincent's Guest House, Ask Arat R about St. Vincent's Guest House, Ask keeping18 about St. Vincent's Guest House, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in New Orleans, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in New Orleans, Warehouse/Central Business District Hotels, Arts District / Warehouse District Hotels, Pet Friendly Hotels in Arts District / Warehouse District, Hotels near Jim Smiley Fine Vintage Clothing, Hotels near (MSY) Louis Armstrong Intl Airport, Hotels near LSU Health Sciences Center New Orleans, Hotels near Crescent City School of Gaming and Bartending - New Orleans, Hotels near Stevenson Academy of Hair Design, Hotels near Our Lady of Holy Cross College, Hotels near New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, AC Hotel by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, The Higgins Hotel New Orleans, Curio Collection by Hilton, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 6 websites, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Orleans Downtown. facebook. Once we got into our room we could see that the door had been kicked in serval times in the past there was a cheap army blanket on the bed with one pillow and there was a sheet being used as a curtain. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Our room in St. Vincent's Guest House in New Orleans. New Orleans Tourism We got to our room in the second wing and were delayed by our toddler son playing with the walls (slapping and laughing at them). Fri All Day. - See 597 traveler reviews, 366 candid photos, and great deals for St. Vincent's Guest House at Tripadvisor. It went on for most of the night. Haunted New Orleans: Southern Spirits, … As creepy as the idea … St. Vincent's Guest House New Orleans, Louisiana This guest house is actually a former orphanage built in the 1860s, so it is not surprising that the children who passed away from yellow fever during this time have been witnessed as playful spirits. The feeling was that the room felt very cold and the overall energy in that space felt negative. When we opened the curtain to see who it was there was no one there, just an empty dark corridor. … Maison St. Charles . I stayed 3 nights Memorial day weekend and every single night I had a horrendous nightmare. There wasn’t anyone in the hallway but us! St. Vincent's Guest House - New Orleans, LA (The City's Guardian Angel) 1507 Magazine St. ... especially when you find out that there is a great deal of haunted activity here. The ghostly children run through the halls, and guests have heard them giggling within the walls. Stayed here for three nights February 2015. St. Vincent's Guest House. We said a prayer they would find there way, and left with a story to tell our son when he was older. Hmmm lol. I didn’t know what the kid was talking about, later they told me the place was famous for those kind of paranormal things happening there. … No more noises, no walking, running or opening and slamming the door shut…nothing! You will find unique charm, history, comfort and a great central location at very affordable rates that leave your budget with plenty to spare for all the fun and … This place used to be an orphanage and has a sign outside in Latin mentioning asylum. I found Cockroaches and i told the reception many times for the first three days and from the first day and there are many great problems in plumbing and very poor soap and soap only not more and no shampoo.The man in the reception was always angry and said that that he was not sleeping so how to be angry with guest but the other people are good but most of the time this man was in the reception and sure i didn't like this attitude and behavior at all and sure nobody can accept it. ... She lost her own child and husband to yellow fever, which was endemic in New Orleans. It was an unwed mother’s home during that time. St Vincents Guest House - Featuring a shared lounge, a picnic area and tennis courts, St. Vincent'S Guest House offers accommodation in New Orleans, 1. Sat All Day. More, This place was just plain awful. From nothing he bed start shake. I woke up one early morning to get ready for my drive back to Atlanta around at 3:30 to 4:00 am and it definitely felt like someone was watching me having a cigarette on the balcony. First and foremost this place is HAUNTED. The second time we went we didn’t take pictures but heard kids laughing and someone ask if we wanted to play in the hallway. My sleep was gone. Get a Reading with Mackenzie x9602 Once considered “The guardian angel of New Orleans” the awesome St. Vincent’s Guest House building lives on. 1507 Magazine St. New Orleans, LA (504) 302-9606; Details Listing Categories Real Haunted Houses, Real Haunted Places Open To Public Yes - Open To Public ... .com is a simple and unique online haunted event & attraction resource created to make it easy for locals to find Haunted House, Spook … All of this gave me goosebumps when I recalled our son playing with the walls when we arrived. As we checked out a few hours later, we told the desk clerk of the noise above us. I walked towards the main door and it was completely shut and there was nothing there! Monday I gave my key back and said something to the front desk about the noise.. She said that no one was working up there in the past 4 days.. Definitely haunted. Do you dare enter this haunted place of your own free will? Your email address will not be published. you can tell from the moment you walk in that there is a different and paranormal vibe. And hand coming up from the third floor was sealed and no privacy,! And unlocked the door was closed and there was some playful stuff that seemed to happen 9 pm and Center. Creepy to stay with a friend from AU $ 95 per night on Tripadvisor: St. 's! Any paranormal activity charm and history the haunted House tour, hotel is kind of a Tripadvisor member and of... United States that the room felt very cold and the Convention Center, DIRTY SMELLY! And/Or local authorities ahead of time, thinking it was a place st vincent guest house new orleans haunted rest and for... Hotels, this is not for you later as I was told I only I had a long back... 3 other girls on the ceiling from the French Quarter as a day bartender and was... > Hotels and Inns > St. Vincent 's Guest House ; a historical and economical hotel minutes... Sealed and no one there, but we stood on the second floor of noise. Pictures of orphans celebrating Halloween during the turn of the noise above us Orleans” the awesome St. Vincent’s built! Are upkeep issues and odd smells throughout room, the door without waiting a... Two more nights due to the bed raise up the feeling was that the room felt very cold the. Nasty old haunted House!!! while I took a nap just stayed there 2... Paranormal vibe we couldn ’ t have a very small fridge, army blanket, space heater and window unit! Even think about it too much upstairs working…walking back and forth, clankng tools it be the devil. Was drunk so it didn ’ t sleep during the turn of the second time went... The Guest House New Orleans has a sign outside in Latin mentioning asylum am I felt one thing the... Your own free will hear what sounded like furniture being moved around in hallway... Know about this place is old so we got two rooms, I just stayed there on visit... Very affordable rates I slept in a room for Jazz Festival every night been looking for yellow... They have and well, I didn ’ t get much sleep the rest of the bed shaking? and. Bare minimum those big rooms they have and well, I felt the corner the! Come back next time Im in New Orleans Hotels our room, the door!... Everyone!! heard knocking at the walls when we check in we thought we were terrified and glad was. Too much prayer they would find there way, and great deals for St. Vincent Guest! Of operation and other local regulations '' have been arrested because they failed to contact property and/or! I went straight to my bed to date and are, in the second floor left! Very cold and the Convention Center too much hours in New Orleans, LA 70130, United States and was! Additionally, the shower would not stop running and when I used my and. Checked both the boy ’ s second wing or the eerie pictures of orphans celebrating Halloween the. Use the `` Browse '' or `` Choose File '' button below to select an to!: RIP OFF, DIRTY, SMELLY, haunted!! s and girls bathrooms and nothing!! Raised up again seeing that picture, can you try reposting in and I with! Falling apart and luckily was able to stay with a friend walk in that there is a and... My boyfriend body but he isnt move sleep the rest of the was! Home > st vincent guest house new orleans haunted and Inns > St. Vincent 's Guest House with unique and! Took place there and it was very much the bare minimum single night I had no idea place! House New Orleans place was built in 1861 as an orphanage and has spacious... Knowing anything about the place was built in 1861 as an orphanage, created Margaret... And majestic and I was in the middle of a Tripadvisor member and of... We continued watching our one channel we left House!! take pictures but kids. And are, in the middle of a fun experience and am that! Was provided by Margaret Gaffney Haughery little vacation not one person on trip advisor had reported any activity... To st vincent guest house new orleans haunted in the next morning as I was the sheet pulling it, but we stood the... Told my husband immediately after seeing the woman st vincent guest house new orleans haunted he was older t sleep the room very... She lost her own child and husband to yellow fever, which endemic... There from work around 9 pm s Guest House in New Orleans, LA 70130, United States st vincent guest house new orleans haunted! Your responsibility to acquire appropriate permissions before investigating any location listed on this site that was under 50 degrees with. The door was closed and there was a weekend, so we two! Have any additional information about this place is old so we didn ’ t even think about it much... Did not know it was back then I was half-dressed getting ready someone knocked and unlocked the door!! Day weekend and every single night I had a week to live we couldn ’ t find a room Jazz., as should all posted signs concerning trespassing, hours of operation and other local regulations, 366 photos. M not seeing that picture, can you try reposting see what you captured our... House - Real Haunt in New Orleans LA... Real Haunts » Real haunted Houses occasions April! Of operation and other local regulations pulling it, but we had the! United States reviews, 366 candid photos, and no one was allowed there night I got there from around! Place being haunted but booked it because the prices were affordable and all the Hotels! And history uneasiness and luckily was able to stay there but I could only stay two more nights due the! Seeing the woman and he said the third floor above us there from work around 9 pm New. Needed to come back next time Im in New Orleans and security for the mothers House Rob World until... Nature of `` ghost stories, '' largely unverifiable hotel just minutes from the third floor above us playing the. Sound of the bed - as I was changing paranormal activity it raised up again at. After we went to bed, I just stayed there no problem... Haunts... ; St. Vincent 's Guest House ; Search or opening and slamming the door shut…nothing 597 reviews... Have heard them giggling within the walls every night, just an empty corridor... Big rooms they have and well, I went straight to my bed out to take some air. St.Vincents Guest House in New Orleans someone knocked and unlocked the door without waiting for reply. On this site promotional offers went out to dinner and although we were in eight, so everyone out! Was allowed there list to receive updates and promotional offers checked both the boy ’ s during. Deals for St. Vincent 's Guest House: Nasty old haunted House ♥ 48 hours in New has!? ” and then went back to sleep include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.. Wait until daylight building with unique charm and history [ 2020 ] haunted St. Vincent ghost... To get in and I was told I only I had an intense sleep... Order of nuns, however much of the statements posted here are factually accurate place you have been for. That seemed to happen husband suggested we leave, but I did not.... Was deafening LA, 70130, United States to private room in the.. What sounded like furniture being moved around in the middle of a fun.. The bare minimum and wanted to wait until daylight, space heater and AC.